One with the sea

judyfuessjudyfuess Registered Users Posts: 259 Major grins
edited May 10, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
I saw this baby whale while I was walking on Monday, thought it was a rare shot!

Taken 05/02/2005
21459106-L.jpg

Comments

• judyfuessjudyfuess Registered Users Posts: 259 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2005
    Here's another one ... which do you like better?

One Giraffe
    Taken 05-07-2005

21506231-L.jpg
  • PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2005
    I think in the nature of "one" the whale works best. Mainly because alot of whales pod so seeing one is symbolic (although i know not all pod)

The giraffe is cool but for me it shows a bit to many things that take away from the "one" aspect of it. Many spots. 4 legs. 2 horn dealies..

but from the shot aspect i do like the second one better...hmmm your call thumb.gif
    edited May 9, 2005
    Prezwoodz wrote:
    I think in the nature of "one" the whale works best. Mainly because alot of whales pod so seeing one is symbolic (although i know not all pod)

The giraffe is cool but for me it shows a bit to many things that take away from the "one" aspect of it. Many spots. 4 legs. 2 horn dealies..

but from the shot aspect i do like the second one better...hmmm your call thumb.gif
    Thanks for the comment! I am torn between the two also.
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2005
    The whale is my famorite, but then I live on the USA coast. Never have seen a whale.

I don't know if it is recognizable, though, as a one, and a "what".

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
    edited May 10, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    The whale is my famorite, but then I live on the USA coast. Never have seen a whale.

I don't know if it is recognizable, though, as a one, and a "what".

ginger
    Thanks Ginger,
    You are right.. it is pretty small. Unfortunately I wasn't close enought to get a better picture. I was in awe that I actually saw a baby whale that close to short to even think of running a little closer to the breakers :): ..