SOLD (CAN) 28-70 2.8L $500 US or $600 Cdn

ReibsReibs Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited November 1, 2008 in House of Canon
The banker at home is demanding I sell off a few lenses to pay for others.

For sale is a Canon 28-70 F2.8L . This is NOT the 24-70. This is an older lens in fair condition. I am asking $600 Cdn or $500 US. I would say it is a 5 out of 10 in cosmetic quality. The glass is perfect and it takes great pictures. The date code is UP0407. The barrel is a little to stiff for my liking. No box, case or manual. The lens hood is a little loose but is useable, it does not have that new snug fit. I am the second owner of this lens and it has worked for my uses. This lens would be ideal for a person looking to buy their first "L" lens. I will also include a generic 77mm UV filter.

I am located near Kitchener/Waterloo Ontario if anyone would like to deal in person.

A cash deal is always preferred, however I will accept paypal. Shipping is extra, your choice.

Paul

Comments

• iotashaniotashan Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
    edited October 31, 2008
    I'm interested, can you post some pics of the lens, and a shot or two taken with the lens?
  • ReibsReibs Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited October 31, 2008
    iotashan wrote:
    I'm interested, can you post some pics of the lens, and a shot or two taken with the lens?

Here is a link to pictures of the lens and a few shots taken today. Straight out of the camera, no pp.
  • iotashaniotashan Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
    edited October 31, 2008
    Are those prices shipping included?
  • aroosharoosh Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited November 1, 2008
    when you say "too stiff" do you mean that it is stiffer than it should be?

how would you expect payment and where could you ship to?