Guitar Hero's wrath

FlutistFlutist Registered Users Posts: 704 Major grins
edited November 1, 2008 in People
My poor son. Guitar Hero World Tour was too much for him. This is what happens when mama played all morning. :dunno

IMG_6813.jpg
~Shannon~

Canon 50D, Rebel XTi,Canon 24-105L, Canon 50mm 1.8, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430EX
www.sbrownphotography.smugmug.com
my real job
looking for someone to photograph my wedding 8/11

Comments

• i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2008
    cute :D
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited November 1, 2008
    That's a lovely capture, Shannon. thumb.gif Might I suggest a close square crop? The mirror frame doesn't really add to the image, IMO, and only photography geeks will recognize the camera--I think everyone else will just see it as a black blotch. I guess what I'm saying is that while reflection shots are fun, I think the child and cloth are the best parts of this shot, so I would lose the rest.
  • FlutistFlutist Registered Users Posts: 704 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2008
    Thank you Richard, I did try that but the image just went to crap when I did, it was so fuzzy. I would have been ashamed to have posted it looking like that. rolleyes1.gif
    ~Shannon~

Canon 50D, Rebel XTi,Canon 24-105L, Canon 50mm 1.8, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430EX
    www.sbrownphotography.smugmug.com
    my real job
    looking for someone to photograph my wedding 8/11