Options

2 Weddings from October

fcorin13fcorin13 Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
edited November 10, 2008 in Weddings
Well, I just finished my last wedding of the year (at my choice because I desperately need a break!)! I typically limit myself to 1 wedding a month, but I had already booked one when a friend asked about another date. (If you are wondering- this is *supposed* to be "just a hobby" so that why I typically only do 1 wedding a month.) Here's a few shots from both!

Mid-evening wedding in October= not good lighting, but we did what we could!

#1 These were taken before or right at the beginning of the ceremony.
406876323_tJU8i-M.jpg

#2 We had to move indoors for most of the "after" pictures.
406876753_CMufM-M.jpg

Now for the 2nd wedding...
This bride was fairly picky, but at least she knew what she wanted! Most of the shots are ones she requested. (Oh & btw- she informed me beforehand that she "absolutely adores those selective colored shots" so don't blame me! I'm just getting paid for them! lol

#3 This was taken while the bride was heading to the car so we could get some shots of the groom without him seeing her. It was a complicated situation, but I just love this one!
406873207_PzPbv-M.jpg
#4 This was a request shot, but I like how it turned out. Gotta love those jump expressions!
406874055_u8guU-M.jpg

#5 The venue was amazing, but it was dark & the windows made for difficult exposures.
406875839_xBCJD-M.jpg

#6 And finally, I just loved their rings! I think I took 20 shots of them in various places! She likes her ring too, so this is going to be a page in their album.
406874543_aYF4Z-M.jpg

Well, I guess it's on to Senior & family picture shoots for me for a while! :)

Comments

• Options
    davidjaydavidjay Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
    edited November 5, 2008
    Loved the detail shot of the ring you used as the background for that layout. Gorgeous ring and gorgeous shot!

davidjay
    www.davidjay.com

"A true measure of your worth includes all the benefits others have gained from your success."
  • Options
    sherijohnsonsherijohnson Registered Users Posts: 310 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2008
    I do LOVE the "ring" page design, I know she will love it too, great job! Do you use a special program, or just use photoshop for your album page design, I really like the style.
    Sheri Johnson
    Atlanta, GA USA
    my smugmug
    Atlanta Modern Wedding Photographer
    SheriJohnsonPhotography.com
  • Options
    fcorin13fcorin13 Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2008
    I do LOVE the "ring" page design, I know she will love it too, great job! Do you use a special program, or just use photoshop for your album page design, I really like the style.
    The first 2 pictures, yes, it's PS. Funny thing about the last 2? I am friends of the bride & groom so I played with a few images while I was there & the only editting program I have on my laptop is Picasa 3. So, yeah- these were actually done in a matter of minutes on Picasa 3! lol Typically I prefer Photoshop, but it just takes up too much room on the laptop! That's only for the "real" work at home after the wedding!

Just fyi- I use picasa 3 to quick edit images/prepare them for a slideshow at the reception. It's fast, easy, & typically turns out great!