Options

Photo Greeting Cards - how to set prices for customers?

cal_geckocal_gecko Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
edited November 1, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I can't figure out how to set the prices on the Greeting Cards for my customers. Maybe I'm missing something painfully obvious, but I apparently need a little assistance. I recently did a family portrait shoot, and they want to order some Christmas cards using some of the images, but the photo greeting cards aren't showing in the Cart, and I can't figure out how to set the prices.

HELP!
Canon 5D MkIII
Canon 24-105 f/4L IS
Canon 70-300 f/4-5.6L IS
Canon 17-40 f/4L
Sennheiser MKE400 shotgun Mic

Comments

• Options
    81dollar81dollar Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited November 1, 2008
    Your customers can't order cards directly from SM- you have to do it for them when you're logged. Slight pain in the arse, but SM is working on adding the solution to the general cart (at least I think so- ask a real SM'er).

Temporary solution provided by Andy:
    http://dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=76819
  • Options
    cal_geckocal_gecko Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited November 1, 2008
    Well, that stinks. I might as well just allow them to download the images from my SmugMug site, so they can order their own Greeting Cards through another site. It appears as if this has been an issue for a year now - what's taking SM so long to resolve it? Anyone know if it will be resolved in the near future (within the next month or so, before this Holiday season)?
    Canon 5D MkIII
    Canon 24-105 f/4L IS
    Canon 70-300 f/4-5.6L IS
    Canon 17-40 f/4L
    Sennheiser MKE400 shotgun Mic
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2008
    cal_gecko wrote:
    Anyone know if it will be resolved in the near future (within the next month or so, before this Holiday season)?

No, not before this holiday season, I'm sorry. There are a lot of complications with this and we hope to be able to get it done soon.
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=76819