FS 1D and 70-200 2.8

Beau ArnoldBeau Arnold Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
edited November 12, 2008 in House of Canon
1D has 65K clicks bought as new in box from original owner and still like it. No wear on hotshoe. LCD protectors in place. One small mark on underside edge. It has all accessories as a nib one would have. 2 NPE3's. Images available upon request.

70-200 2.8 non dg Sigma glass is flawless and body is as well. Images available upon request.

Selling as a package for $1,300 PP echeck and shipped Conus only to confirmed addy. I need a MII for upcoming BB season is the only reason for the sale. I can also supply images wide open at short and long focal length to prove how sharp this Siggy is.

This combo will make a real upgrade for a xxd shooter with limited resources for fast glass. I think the only other thing you might need to complete this would be another 3rd party battery and a 2 gb cf card. You will not believe how your keeper rate will increase with this combo.

You can check my references at Fred and POTN under same name. PM here.

Exif intact but for those without 320SS F2.8 88mm at 3200iso
IMG_3922.jpg

250SS F2.8 200mm at 100iso
IMG_1915.jpg

Images of body and lens sorry for the quality
IMG_2440.jpg

Mark on underside of body about the only flaw I know of with body or lens
IMG_2446.jpg

Last one of body and lens sorry I did not include a picture of all the boxes and accessories.....boring but necessary I know rest assured it will all be there. I have 3 of them all lnib in the box.
IMG_2443.jpg

Comments

• Beau ArnoldBeau Arnold Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited November 4, 2008
    A couple of people have asked so I checked a file this am 62817 clicks. I have been using this body for hs football with a strobe. Here is a recent shot. 500SS f3.5 1000iso. That's why I use this body for strobe work and sports.

768G4766.jpg
  • bnwelchbnwelch Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited November 4, 2008
    This was my camera prior to Beau's successful adoption. It never so much as hiccupped while I used it. I'm glad to see that it is still in pristine condition...This should be a great camera for the next owner...
    Brian
    edited November 4, 2008
    bnwelch wrote:
    This was my camera prior to Beau's successful adoption. It never so much as hiccupped while I used it. I'm glad to see that it is still in pristine condition...This should be a great camera for the next owner...
    Brian

Thanks Brian it was every bit as you described it to me. I have only had it for 11 months now but it's time for a new parent. It has served me well and made me lots of money. I just need a MII for a few gyms that will not let me strobe and I hate using a xxd after looking thru the viewfinder of the 1D not to mention the af differences.
    edited November 6, 2008
    Time to break the package up I guess since some have asked. Heading out mid day Friday to cover SEC game and I will respond to all late Sunday.

1D $700
    70-200 $600
    edited November 11, 2008
    One last price drop and an image from last night. Someone could own a pro body and a proven sharp 70-200.

768G4866-1.jpg
  • bnwelchbnwelch Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited November 12, 2008
    Bump To The Top
    One last price drop and an image from last night. Someone could own a pro body and a proven sharp 70-200.