Options

Total actuations?

rgeorgek42rgeorgek42 Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited May 8, 2005 in Flea Market
I'm looking at (possibly used) Canon 1d/20d/1d mk2 cameras, and I've noticed that people list the number of actuations. How do you check the number on these cameras?

Comments

• Options
    patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2005
    rgeorgek42 wrote:
    I'm looking at (possibly used) Canon 1d/20d/1d mk2 cameras, and I've noticed that people list the number of actuations. How do you check the number on these cameras?

I started a thread about the 1D series cameras and total actuations, here. Unfortunately the software is no longer free, but it looks like it does more.

I have read some users find a number in the EXIF data and can figure it out from there, but I could never find a definite answer on how to do it. I don't know about checking on a 20D.
  • Options
    rgeorgek42rgeorgek42 Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited May 8, 2005
    patch29 wrote:
    I started a thread about the 1D series cameras and total actuations, here. Unfortunately the software is no longer free, but it looks like it does more.

I have read some users find a number in the EXIF data and can figure it out from there, but I could never find a definite answer on how to do it. I don't know about checking on a 20D.

http://www.sportsshooter.com/message_display.html?tid=7463
    I found information on the link above, but no one seems to know about the 20d yet.