Oregon Coast

FarFetchedFarFetched Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited November 4, 2008 in Landscapes
I put a vote for Oregon Coast to being one of the best landscapes for photography. Since I haven't been everywhere around the world I would like to hear your votes. Thanks

FF

Comments

• leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2008
    Countryside: 1 vote Oregon Coast, 1 vote Puget Sound and the Olympic Rain Forest

Cities: 1 vote the Rose City, 1 vote the Emerald City, and of course a vote for Vancouver.

But, of course that's my own neighborhood!
    Growing with Dgrin

• AbiciriderbackAbiciriderback Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2008
    For Me the Pacific Northwest in general my job requires my travel throughout the whole state of Washington in a different location almost daily. And my In-Laws live in Florence Oregon so I'm on the Oregon Coast 3-4 times a year. There is a reason why it is said the Pacific Northwest is gods country.

Ray Still
  • micknewtonmicknewton Registered Users Posts: 269 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2008
    FarFetched wrote:
    I put a vote for Oregon Coast to being one of the best landscapes for photography. Since I haven't been everywhere around the world I would like to hear your votes. Thanks
    The Oregon Coast definitely has some nice scenery.

245076768_JPEm9-M-2.jpg
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited November 4, 2008
    I would agree. The Oregon Coast is spectacular.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2008
    Oh yeah-- the Oregon coast is fantastic. There's even a book out called something like, "Photographing the Oregon Coast" which is really great. Don't forget the gnarled trees/forests just inland when conditions are nasty on the beaches.

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+

• ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited November 4, 2008
    All you need to do is head up the hill from Heceta Head to Cape Perpetua to see some of the cool forests and lush landscapes.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • jeffmeyersjeffmeyers Registered Users Posts: 1,535 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2008
    FarFetched wrote:

FF

Nice image, FF. Seems to me though that it needs a bit of contrast correction and maybe a little color correction, too. Work on it a little and it can be a fantastic image.
    More Photography . . . Less Photoshop [. . . except when I do it]
    Jeff Meyers