Nikon Olympus and now Fuji

NikonsandVstromsNikonsandVstroms Registered Users Posts: 990 Major grins
edited November 4, 2008 in Cameras
sadly I haven't had much time to go out and shoot lately, but I'm starting to gather up the gear for the very busy coming months. And after seeing the S5 Pro going down to $900 I had to buy one :barb I have wanted one of these since they came out!

But I do have one question, When I picked it up today they asked about the extended warranty and I havent delt with one before, so for any S5, or D200 owners how reliable are these bodies?

I can't really hold the camera for now so it shouldn't be getting too much abuse and shutter releases. So at most a few hundred a month

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2008
    I buy extended warranties for all my new bodies and if off ebay some of my used equipment gets a warranty from them.....would not mater which brand I buy....cause you just never know when you will need the warranty.....now if my equiptment was full insured for any sort of failure or damage then I'd forget the extended warranty.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website