Options

Pro Sales Revenue Totals

ShamguessShamguess Registered Users Posts: 88 Big grins
edited November 6, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Right now when I look at what Smugmug reports for my pro sales, it shows 4 columns of information:

1. Smugmugs cost to me (although it doesn't include the 15% markup)
2. My price to my Customers (sales)
3. My "profit"
4. Shipping

Of these items, the only column for which Smugmug gives us a total is the "profit" column. And while this is certainly the most important column to total, I sure wish they would also give us a total for the sales column (column 2). In the long run, this would give me a better idea of what my revenue is for a month, year, etc. In other words, I could quickly see how much my customers have been willing to spend. Businesses track (amongst many other things of course) revenue (sales) and profit and compare the percentage between the two. Right now, the only way to figure out what is my revenue over a period of time is to get out an adding machine and total up the "sales" column.

Consider this a wish list item (so I don't have to do it long hand): Please add a running total for sales on the pro sales page. You already give us all the individual sales, now just give us the total.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2008
    No need to pull out the ten key. Just select the "Download" link on the Pro Sales page and save/open the csv file as a spreadsheet and sum up each column automatically. deal.gif
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug