Options

Old Mill Inn, Toronto- Anyone photographed here before?

geospatial_junkiegeospatial_junkie Registered Users Posts: 707 Major grins
edited November 8, 2008 in Weddings
Has anyone shot at the Old Mill Inn in Toronto before? I got hired as the photographer for the wedding there next year. It's absolutely stunning.

http://www.oldmilltoronto.com/Photos.html
(scroll down for weddings)

http://www.oldmilltoronto.com/whatshappening.html#wedding_gardens

I don't think a bad photo is possible here, but if there is anyone out there with experiences here, let me know?
"They've done studies you know. Sixty-percent of the time, it works every time."

My Website
My Photo Blog
Twitter Feed

Comments

• Options
    cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2008
    What a beautiful Spot...BUT....do you know what direction that window faces that is behind them in the chapel....and what time of day you'll be there???

It could be a disaster!:D

Otherwise...I'm jelous, beautiful grounds and surroundings! You'll HAVE to share the pictures when you're done!
  • Options
    geospatial_junkiegeospatial_junkie Registered Users Posts: 707 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2008
    Why a disaster?! If the sun was right on, couldn't I get a nice silhoutte shot? Or go the the side?

It's definitely something I plan to find out, but I like challenges and improvising!

Thanks for the heads up.
    "They've done studies you know. Sixty-percent of the time, it works every time."

My Website
    My Photo Blog
    Twitter Feed
  • Options
    urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2008
    Why a disaster?! If the sun was right on, couldn't I get a nice silhoutte shot? Or go the the side?

It's definitely something I plan to find out, but I like challenges and improvising!

Thanks for the heads up.

That window isn't that big...I just shot a wedding with a giant window behind the altar, about 60 feet wide x 20 feet tall. 4- 4.5 stops difference in window and bride/groom skin. No flash allowed, and I couldn't come more than 5 pews into the aisle. I had to just blow out the window completely during the ceremony shots:cry.
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers