Options

FS: Nikon AI/AIS Lenses

imageswestimageswest Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
edited November 8, 2008 in Nikon Land
I've switched back to Canon on the digital side, and I've had the same roll of Velvia in my FE2 since last Christmas, so I've come to the realization that my remaining Nikon gear isn't going to see much use any time soon. Up for sale is a collection of nice Nikon manual-focus prime lenses; all are AIS except the 50mm f2.

All have perfect glass and clean, oil-free aperture blades; grades listed below are for the external cosmetic condition of the lens barrel only. All lenses include front and rear caps. I have also included a price from KEH.com in brackets for reference; keep in mind that KEH prices don't usually include caps or hood).

Prices are in US$ and do not include shipping. I generally ship by Canada Post Expedited Parcel service (from T1S 1X3), which takes one or two weeks depending on where in North America you live; if you're impatient, ExpressPost is available for a slightly higher cost, and will save you a few days on the shipping time. I prefer payment by EMT (or cash in person) from Canadian buyers; PayPal is accepted without surcharge, but I can only ship to confirmed addresses if you're outside of Canada.

Nikkor 24mm f2.8 AIS, with HN-1 hood, Mint condition (small mark on hood), very late serial number, beautifully smooth focusing (KEH: $249) *** SOLD ***

Nikkor 28mm f2 AIS, EX++ (would be "Mint" except for one scratch on the side of the barrel), smooth focusing (KEH: $415) *** SOLD ***

Nikkor 50mm f2 AI, EX/EX+ condition, generic caps; a very humble lens, but I think it has the nicest bokeh of any Nikon standard lens short of the f1.2 versions (KEH:$79) *** SOLD ***

Nikkor 85mm f2 AIS, Mint/Mint- condition, slightly stiff focusing (most likely from lack of use) (KEH: $275) Asking $200

Nikkor 200mm f4 AIS, EX++ condition, very smooth focusing, sharper than the 70-200 VR even wide open (KEH: $149) Asking $125

I also have a Mint/Mint- black FE2 with an FM3a grid focus screen installed (very crisp and bright but does not affect metering accuracy) paired with a minty 50mm f1.4 AIS lens I may part with, but I won't sell these until the rest of the lenses are gone.

I can upload some photos later today when I have some spare time.

Comments