Options

FS BG-E2 for 20-50D

midnight ridermidnight rider Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 122 Major grins
edited November 17, 2008 in House of Canon
Sold
If you care more about the gear you use that the pictures you take, you have a problem:D

Comments

• Options
    tjstridertjstrider Registered Users Posts: 172 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2008
    PM
    I am selling a Battery grip for the Canon 20D- the Canon 50D. It is in great condition and works perfectly. It comes with everything seen below. Grip, AA battery tray, box, and protective can for grip when not in use. I am asking 115 USD paypalled and shipped. I have feedback on ebay under the name kjrj83 ( 161 feedbacks 100% positive) I also have several feedbacks on another forum. Pm me if you need more feedback.
    Pm me in interested
    5D2 + 50D | Canon EF-s 10-22mm F/3.5-4.5 USM | 70-200mm f/2.8L | 50mm 1.8, 580EXII
    http://stridephoto.carbonmade.com
  • Options
    midnight ridermidnight rider Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 122 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2008
    Still available
    If you care more about the gear you use that the pictures you take, you have a problem:D
  • Options
    edited November 17, 2008
    Price drop to 110 USD shipped and paypalled