Found: Canon Rebel

James SJames S Registered Users Posts: 439 Major grins
edited November 17, 2008 in House of Canon
As far back as 300D up to maybe the Xsi. If you have the kit lens then great but if not no biggie. Only must is it must be black. Please post here or pm me with details and photos if you have one you are willing to part with.

Comments

• SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2008
    rex wrote:
    As far back as 300D up to maybe the Xsi. If you have the kit lens then great but if not no biggie. Only must is it must be black. Please post here or pm me with details and photos if you have one you are willing to part with.

Am sending PM.
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • Tee WhyTee Why Registered Users Posts: 2,390 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2008
    I could be wrong but a black 300D was only available in limited supply in Japan and never sold in the US.
  • piercingperceptionspiercingperceptions Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited November 12, 2008
    I have an xt I am willing to sell. I have teh 18-55 and 75 300 kit lenses. I would need to look at the cost/ and how much I want to sell. but they are in great condition. Great camera. Interested? I can send you pictures and prices if you want. I would love to sell mine.

PP
    rex wrote:
  • James SJames S Registered Users Posts: 439 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2008
    I have an xt I am willing to sell. I have teh 18-55 and 75 300 kit lenses. I would need to look at the cost/ and how much I want to sell. but they are in great condition. Great camera. Interested? I can send you pictures and prices if you want. I would love to sell mine.

PP

Interested. PM price to me with photos.
    edited November 12, 2008
    Tee Why wrote:
    I could be wrong but a black 300D was only available in limited supply in Japan and never sold in the US.

No biggie. I just don't want silver but if the price is right I will take a silver 300D but only the 300D in silver. It was more of a pewter IMO.
    edited November 17, 2008
    Found a rebel.