In the playhouse

thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
edited May 9, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
I've been shooting pictures of my play all week but thinking of the challenge I took this shot of one of the actors sitting among the theater chairs. Comments welcome.
Thanks,
Ashley
Green is the way to be!
ashleyharding.smugmug.com

Comments

• thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2005
    And two mall shots I have of alone.. that's how this competition is speaking to me... a sense of being alone, or isolated.
    Green is the way to be!
  • thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2005
    The second
    Green is the way to be!
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2005
    Yes, I like the last one best. The lighting, I think. The second one is the spirit I hear, also.

ginger (please look at my latest, particularly the girl with the missing teeth, sitting on a chair. That is the one my husband likes, maybe she is too happy?)
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • SandySandy Registered Users Posts: 762 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2005
    I think the theatre shot has potential, it is not sharp. Can you reshoot it?
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2005
    I think the theater shot has potential. I was also considering taking a shot of one person in a stadium (it didn't materialize). You may want to reshoot this one from further back and make sure the person is in sharp focus. Any way you could get one of the lighting crew to throw a spot on the "one" person in the audience? That might be a winner if done right!

mitch