Fall is full of falling

Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
edited November 11, 2008 in Landscapes
I took this picture today. I liked it but couldnt figure out how to edit out the soccer net. Can anyone give me a hand or maybe some advice as to how I could do it?

DSC_0077.jpg

Comments

• i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2008
    heal tool should make quick work of that. Or you can step up to the clone tool if you're tricky with the pen selection tool :D

Lovely shot though, thumb.gif
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler
  • Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2008
    I tried. I just couldnt get it right. I will have to take it into CS3 again and see if I can cover it up. I am glad you liked it!
  • WachelWachel Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2008
    I tried. I just couldnt get it right. I will have to take it into CS3 again and see if I can cover it up. I am glad you liked it!

I gave it a shot in PS CS. This is just a quick 2 minute touch up with the clone tool. I probably could have done a better job if I had the original and could get in close.

414746572_HZcoZ-XL.jpg
    Michael

<Insert some profound quote here to try and seem like a deep thinker>

Michael Wachel Photography

Facebook