Yosemite -- a few faces

DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
edited May 11, 2005 in People
I was extremely memory deprived, too much great light, big rocks, pretty trees ... I had to ration my photos, but I did manage to get some people shots.

At tunnel view a bus dropped off its passengers...

DSC05290w.jpg

I was very busily, and innocently, I might mention, taking some shots of a misty waterfall when I heard laughter from across the street and looked down to see what felt like a gazillion big lenses pointed at me. I was in a fairly unflattering position, leaning on the back of Renee Davis's car and using my elbows as a tripod. I figured turnabout was fair play...

Rayna Golden, Ed Golden, our fearless team leader, Dennis (whom we thank perfusely, BTW) and Renee Davis.

DSC05316w.jpg

Sometime later in the weekend I was taking pictures and saw my hubby and daughter chatting with a car... in the car was Shay Stephens... so since he was a captive subject, I took this snap...

DSC05556w.jpg

Then I noticed the reflections in the car. So it's not the greatest shot of "me" but it captures the moment of dgrinners having a nice time.

Shay Stephens, his wife Jennifer, and reflected in the car if you look closely, you'll see, besides the lovely scenery at Tunnel View, my gemini daughter Rayna (there's really only one of her) my husband Ed and me...

DSC05557w.jpg

Renee and I have an agreement not to take or post photos of each other but I had no agreement with Doug (Kudbegud) so here he is in the rain at Mirror Lake.

DSC05613w.jpg

Comments

• Trish323Trish323 Registered Users Posts: 908 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2005
    Dee,

I'm SOOOO jealous! Thanks for sharing your shots. Looks as if a great time was had by all! ....I bet one of those outings that one never forgets! How lucky you all were to be a group of such nice people all sharing the same passion. We should have a "EAST meets WEST" shoot sometime...but where????
  • DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2005
    Yosemite put on quite a show for us too!
    Trish323 wrote:
    Dee,

I'm SOOOO jealous! Thanks for sharing your shots. Looks as if a great time was had by all! ....I bet one of those outings that one never forgets! How lucky you all were to be a group of such nice people all sharing the same passion. We should have a "EAST meets WEST" shoot sometime...but where????

Day one had sort of an overcast with bright light and clouds -- wonderful detail on the rocks.

Day two had bright sun and white fluffy clouds

Day three it rained!

The entire gamut of weather (except for snow) in one weekend. What more can you want?

East meets West, Hmmm.... New Orleans?
    :D