"Sanitary Tortilla Company"

redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
edited November 13, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
I have been shooting a lot in downtown San Antonio. I ran across this sign the other day and found it pretty amusing. Do you suppose anyone prefers to eat "unsanitary" tortillas?

415212750_FRHpn-L.jpg
"But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
www.redleashphoto.com

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2008
    redleash wrote:
    I have been shooting a lot in downtown San Antonio. I ran across this sign the other day and found it pretty amusing. Do you suppose anyone prefers to eat "unsanitary" tortillas?

Thats pretty funny, is that a restaurant? or something else?
    Sanitary I always associate with (bathrooms) and Tortilla with (mexican food) .... I'm not sure how the two go together unless you get a bad one of course rolleyes1.gif

Good Shot thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2008
    Thanks, Skippy. It appears to be an active production facility for this tortilla company, right next to the Interstate through downtown San Antonio. I've never seen this brand of tortilla in the grocery stores, so maybe they produce for one of the thousands of Mexican food restaurants here.
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2008
    I'm always looking for a sign that is out of the ordinary....looks like you found a good one rolleyes1.gif