Options

FS: Nikon D300 - $999

Jeff FillmoreJeff Fillmore Registered Users Posts: 411 Major grins
edited November 12, 2008 in Nikon Land
** SALE PENDING **

For Sale: One Nikon D300 - Asking $999 Shipped & Paypal'd to CONUS

Full Disclosure: Shortly after I got the D300 I broke the springs to the pop-up flash- it snagged on something and got bent straight up. There are two little posts in the flash which guide the springs that sheered off. It still flashes- it just does not 'pop' up anymore- it needs a little help now. I have never had it fixed because I rarely use the on board flash anyway- typically I shoot using available light or use a speedlight. I thought someone else who does not care much about a pop-up flash may appreciate being able to pick up an otherwise great condition camera at a discounted price. If there is no interest then I will probably ship off to Nikon and get it fixed then sell it later.

Aside from the flash issue the camera is in fine condition with no visable wear and tear. I have the box and all the original paperwork and accessories. The camera has a bit under 21K clicks on it. I will post a few pictures tonight.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.
Thanks!
Jeff

flickr

Comments

• Options
    jungjung Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited November 12, 2008
    I just saw your post, and if it does not work out let me know I might be interested.

THanks,

** SALE PENDING **

For Sale: One Nikon D300 - Asking $999 Shipped & Paypal'd to CONUS

Full Disclosure: Shortly after I got the D300 I broke the springs to the pop-up flash- it snagged on something and got bent straight up. There are two little posts in the flash which guide the springs that sheered off. It still flashes- it just does not 'pop' up anymore- it needs a little help now. I have never had it fixed because I rarely use the on board flash anyway- typically I shoot using available light or use a speedlight. I thought someone else who does not care much about a pop-up flash may appreciate being able to pick up an otherwise great condition camera at a discounted price. If there is no interest then I will probably ship off to Nikon and get it fixed then sell it later.

Aside from the flash issue the camera is in fine condition with no visable wear and tear. I have the box and all the original paperwork and accessories. The camera has a bit under 21K clicks on it. I will post a few pictures tonight.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.
    "let your eyes do the talking"