SOLD: (US) Canon 70-200 ƒ2.8 L non-IS

DonFullerPhotogDonFullerPhotog Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited November 17, 2008 in House of Canon
I'm passing on the good karma! I just got a great deal on a Canon 70-200 f2.8 L IS and want to give someone a good deal on my lens.

As the title states this is the non-IS version and as I'm getting older I'm finding I could really use the IS. The lens sale includes both lens caps, the Canon hood, Canon 77mm UV filter (It's been on since day one), tripod ring and the lens bag. I don't have the box or warranty card though. For good measure, I'll throw in 4 - 2GB Sandisk Ultra II compact flash cards. The date code on the lens is: UU0820. This glass is sharp and cosmetically mint. The lens hood has some scuffing on it. I think that's fairly normal. See my photo with this post.

I am asking SOLD shipped UPS 2nd day. I accept money orders, but I don't do Paypal. (Sorry)

I have bought and sold quite a bit at POTN and eBay and just purchased a tripod and ballhead from Poindexter on POTN.

You can contact me via pm or email at donfuller [at] me [dot] com. I realize this is my first post here on dgrin, so, if you would feel more comfortable give me a shout at 228-332-0287.

Thanks for looking.

Don Fuller

Comments