Options

FS: D200 and 18-200mm VR

VinnieVinnie Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
edited November 14, 2008 in Nikon Land
I am thinking of selling my current gear and picking up a D90 kit...so I thought I would post it here and see if I could make it work...

I am selling a Nikon D200 & Nikon 18-200mm VR together as a kit. For the right price I will separate (make offer). Both are in Near Mint Condition - Check the link for pictures below - they are of the items I am selling.
Camera comes with everything it originally came with - Body Cap, Battery, Charger, USB cable, Video Cable, Manuals, CDs....It also has a 2 years left on a 3 year - Mack Camera Diamond Warranty (for those of you who don't know this is their Top-of-the-line warranty - can be transferred to new owner for $20) Here is the info...
This Mack Camera & Video Service Inc. service contract covers:

* Manufacturer Defects
* Impact Damage
* Sand/Grit Damage
* Accidental and Unintentional Abuse
* Mechanical Malfunctions
* Normal and Abnormal Wear and Tear
* 2 Free CCD Cleanings for the Life of the Contract
FYI - I haven't used either of the free ccd cleanings yet so you would still have both.
The Lens is in Near Mint Condition Too...this is a great copy of this lens and has ZERO barrel creep.
The Lens comes with Front and Rear Caps, Lens Hood, and Manuals.

I will also include the Tiffen Photo Essentials Kit which includes a UV Filter, 812 Warming Filter, Circular Polarizer, Four Pocket Filter Pouch and Tiffen Filter Guide.

Here are the pictures...

D200 and Nikon 18-200vr

Asking $1200 Firm Please
Paypal, add 3% for fees

Willing to separate...

d200 with Diamond Warranty - $750 + Paypal and Shipping
18-200mm VR - $575 + Paypal and Shipping

While I'm new I have sold things here and my EBay username is "vindis24" - I have over 140 transactions with 100% Positive Feed Back.
Thanks for looking.