Options

customer download issue

ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
edited November 15, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I had a customer purchase a couple downloads last night. One went through just fine, but she said that she tried the second one a number of times (over 10) and it kept giving her an error message of some sort. Should I just email her a copy?

Order # 785999
IMG_0071 download
Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography

Comments

• Options
    nobodynobody Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
    edited November 14, 2008
    Elaine wrote:
    I had a customer purchase a couple downloads last night. One went through just fine, but she said that she tried the second one a number of times (over 10) and it kept giving her an error message of some sort. Should I just email her a copy?

Order # 785999
    IMG_0071 download

I don't work for smugmug, but I would say that if your account has been credited already, there is no danger in emailing her a copy. Just make sure it's the same resolution as she would get if it went through correctly. Or maybe throw in a little better resolution for the trouble she had. Things like that are what customers will appreciate.
  • Options
    SeamusSeamus Registered Users Posts: 1,573 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2008
    Elaine wrote:

Order # 785999
    IMG_0071 download

Hi Elaine,

Could you get your customer to email the help desk?

Email

And yes, you can also email her a copy, if you wish.

Shay.