Smugmug Product Hot Bar For Home Page

GoldenHandsGoldenHands Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited November 17, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I'd like to have a SM designed bar for my home page that declares that all the images (plus new creations as needed) from my site can be imprinted and transferred to the products you showed recently. Tim

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2008
    wave.gif welcome

I'm really sorry, but I don't understand. Can you elaborate, much, much more please?
  • pilotdavepilotdave Registered Users Posts: 785 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2008
    I'm not sure I understand his request, but here's what I think he means and if not, maybe its a different feature request...

An optional graphical announcement for our homepages to advertise the availability of new products. New stuff is always coming out, but our customers don't know it until they try to buy a photo. Maybe they want a keepsake box, not a print, and have no idea it's available. I know we can do this sort of thing on our own, but it would be cool if we could plop in a nicely designed graphic (after we've priced the new item) with a couple mouse clicks.

Might help with sales on a large scale.

So to sum up, it'd be a new homepage section called "new products" where we could choose which products would be advertised.

Dave