Pano - San Antonio Street Art

redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
edited November 17, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
I created this pano out of 5 shots, using my 70-300--again handheld. I'm pleased with it but welcome any critique/suggestion. It's some graffiti and art on a row of buildings in downtown San Antonio. Note the painting of the Alamo in the right center, above the brown text. To the viewer's left is a an image of the city skyline, with the Tower of the Americas in the middle. .

Enjoy!

418772756_35Wyj-XL.jpg
"But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
www.redleashphoto.com

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2008
    redleash wrote:
    I created this pano out of 5 shots, using my 70-300--again handheld. I'm pleased with it but welcome any critique/suggestion. It's some graffiti and art on a row of buildings in downtown San Antonio. Note the painting of the Alamo in the right center, above the brown text. To the viewer's left is a an image of the city skyline, with the Tower of the Americas in the middle. .

Enjoy!

Nice sewing clap.gif
    Some graffiti artist are very good at what they do, others are just rubbish.
    Quite an interesting view from the artists point of view.

Well Done clap.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2008
    Thanks, Skippy--I appreciate the thumbs up. I've started paying attention to the street art/graffiti around town and it's amazing what some work looks like. Here's another one for ya. I'm not sure what it is or what it says, but the colors are great! ne_nau.gif

415196132_5BPu7-M-1.jpg

If interested, I have a couple more art shots in my "Uniquely Urban" gallery.
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com