La Miserable 2008 - Paris

kombizzkombizz Banned Posts: 267 Major grins
edited November 19, 2008 in People

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2008
    Hi Kombizz,

I think you'll get much more replies if you embed a (larger version of the) photo in the post, instead of linking them thumb.gif

On the images; I think they could be very strong images, but the big white hat-like thing he's wearing is a bit distracting for me. Also, I think they would be much stronger if (part of) the face was visible thumb.gif
  • kombizzkombizz Banned Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2008
    ivar wrote:
    Hi Kombizz,

I think you'll get much more replies if you embed a (larger version of the) photo in the post, instead of linking them thumb.gif

On the images; I think they could be very strong images, but the big white hat-like thing he's wearing is a bit distracting for me. Also, I think they would be much stronger if (part of) the face was visible thumb.gif

Sorry, I am not sure how I embed an image in this site, unless you teach me how to do it.
    Thanks
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2008
    kombizz wrote:
    Sorry, I am not sure how I embed an image in this site, unless you teach me how to do it.
    Thanks
    Click on the 'how to do most anything' link in my signature below. It will have links to several things, including help on how to post images thumb.gif
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited November 18, 2008
    kombizz wrote:
    Thanks
    How To Post on Dgrin
  • kombizzkombizz Banned Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2008
    Thank you for information.
    I try now.
    I read thru this link, http://dgrin.smugmug.com/gallery/1083138.
    First of all I do NOT have an account with Smugmug, so I can not use that instruction. I use Flickr site instead.
    I tried to use the second way, "Another way of getting the URL of your image is to right-click (or control-click) so that you get this pull-down menu. Select "Copy Image Location" and you're done", but when I can't see the "Copy Image Location" in the menu for my image in Flickr.
    Also I am NOT sure how to correct "Right-clicking won't work if you've disabled it in your gallery settings" as it suggested in this link by Stephani.
    It seems I am stuck as the link which Stephani weote about is Smugmug, not Flickr!

I am looking for more suggestion in order to share my images with you all.
    Again, Thank you for your help.

kombizz