FS: Canon XH-A1 Video Camera with Firestore FS-4

docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
edited November 20, 2008 in House of Canon
My goals, plans, and free time have changed. I am not shooting as much video now and I need to let one of the video cameras go. I have been using this to shoot a few wedding, music videos, and a couple commercials.

The camera and Firestore are in great shape. I take care of my gear.

I am selling the Canon XH-A1 HD Video Camera with all of its accessories in the original box, along with the Firestore FS-4, extra battery, and camera mounting kit.

I also have an extra battery for the camera, as well a Canon VL-10Li II on camera light.

I have put only 2 or 3 tapes through it as I shoot exclusively with the FS-4 the tape heads are in great shape as a result.

I am asking $3,750 for the lot. I would like to sell as one kit as the system is matched well. Just the main items listed total over $4,800 new at B&H. I have a few extras that I will toss in :-)

I prefer to sell to someone in the US. Payment can be arranged. I am currently not using Paypal but I can work something out pretty quick. We can arrange shipping using a trackable shipper of your choice. There is a UPS and Fed-Ex office in town.

This is a great rig for anyone wanting to get into shooting video. If you are shooting SD, this is a great way to upgrade.

Feel free to ask me any questions here or email me at doc@smugmug.com

Ignore the following :-)
SmugMug Support Hero
http://help.smugmug.com

Comments