Options

Connies Yosemite Pictures

MHughesMHughes Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
edited May 13, 2005 in Landscapes
Here are a few of my pictures I had fun meeting everyone, thank you Ian for letting me use your camra. :clap

Connie

21753478-M.jpg

21753477-M.jpg
[size=-1][/size] "A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know." -Diane Arbus-

Comments

• Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited May 10, 2005
    Very nice pictures Connie thumb.gifthumb.gif I see that your talent is hereditary :D

So did you have a good time? I was sort of worried that there weren't any other kids for you to play with. Well, other than me and Andy rolleyes1.gif But, you weren't bored at all, and you acted just like another photographer. More like an adult than many of us rolleyes1.gif

You are always fun to be around and your smile makes us grumpy old folks smile too :): Especially now, with those empty spaces in your smile......lol

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us and good luck with the Tooth Fairy and that next tooth,

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2005
    MHughes wrote:
    Here are a few of my pictures I had fun meeting everyone, thank you Ian for letting me use your camra. clap.gif

Holy smokes Connie. These are great. I really like the curves in the rock in the first one. I didn't even see this when I was there. I am impressed.

I am sure your Mom and Dad are proud of you. You were very well behaved.

Great pics, Thanks for sharring them.
  • Options
    edited May 10, 2005
    Thank You Steve, yes mom and dad promised I could play with you and Andy. I had fun and wished you saw the bear with us he was cool. Mommy said she will process my bear shot and post it I got the first picture while they were all grabbing there camras..

What there were no kids there?rolleyes1.gif I saw like 40 with camras..:D

Connie

Very nice pictures Connie thumb.gifthumb.gif I see that your talent is hereditary :D

So did you have a good time? I was sort of worried that there weren't any other kids for you to play with. Well, other than me and Andy rolleyes1.gif But, you weren't bored at all, and you acted just like another photographer. More like an adult than many of us rolleyes1.gif

You are always fun to be around and your smile makes us grumpy old folks smile too :): Especially now, with those empty spaces in your smile......lol

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us and good luck with the Tooth Fairy and that next tooth,

Steve
    [size=-1][/size] "A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know." -Diane Arbus-
  • Options
    edited May 10, 2005
    Thank you very much, they were very proud of me.

Connie

GREAPER wrote:
    Holy smokes Connie. These are great. I really like the curves in the rock in the first one. I didn't even see this when I was there. I am impressed.

I am sure your Mom and Dad are proud of you. You were very well behaved.

Great pics, Thanks for sharring them.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2005
    connie, sooper shots! thumb.gif i really like shooting with you connie. and hey! you better not try to scare me, cuz i'm nottafraid o' you lol3.gif

missy, connie and ed
    21761261-L.jpg
  • Options
    aero-nutaero-nut Registered Users Posts: 693 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2005
    Connie,

I have to agree with the rest of the group. You have a very good eye. You took some great pictures! I didn't get to talk with you much, but it seems like you had a good time. Way to keep Andy in line! thumb.gif
  • Options
    jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,006 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2005
    I should have ask you for advice and not your dad ne_nau.gif I may have got an in focus shot --- :D very goood job a great photographer and one heck of guide . we all got up early in the car no eating no stopping just shooting from morning till dark ED and Missy have much to be proud of Connie is one great pic. taker and fun to be with ,never had so much fun with people I never met before . now I know how Ed wore the shutter out in his camera and missy and Connie are not far behind . Connie glad you like your bears we sure did get one didn't we clap.gifthumb.gif you tell that pretty mom of yours to get busy and show us your dog wood /Connie shot :): oh and she also is a great model thumb.gif we did have a ROCKING good time thanks again for putting up with me
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,006 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2005
    remember the puppy ??
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2005
    MHughes wrote:
    Here are a few of my pictures I had fun meeting everyone, thank you Ian for letting me use your camra. clap.gif

Fantastic! It took me a year of practice to get even close to these. WOW!!!

Sam
  • Options
    ehughesehughes Registered Users Posts: 1,675 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2005
    Andy, that's a great picture, thanks !!

Ed
  • Options
    SusanBSusanB Registered Users Posts: 281 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2005
    Connie,

Oh my! I thought that these were from your dad when I first saw the post! You are a natural born photographer clap.gif

Thanks for sharing your cool photos and taking care of those guys from dgrinthumb.gif

Susan
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2005
    Connie if my blues & greens (once i start to process them) are half that good then i will be happy.

They are fantastic !!

You have quite a future in front of you.

Gus