What Have I Done

canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
edited November 18, 2008 in Cameras
This afternoon I took a series of shots with my 40D and when I came to process them on the computer I found that all the shots had been duplicated in DPP. I can't remember changing anything so how can I rectify this.
Regards
Bob

Comments

• Tee WhyTee Why Registered Users Posts: 2,390 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2008
    by any chance were you shooting RAW + JPEG?
  • canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2008
    Tee Why wrote:

I always shoot raw.
    Bob
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2008
    Tee Why wrote:
    15524779-Ti.gif - DPP will show one image for each, one for JPG and one for the RAW file. Open the folder in Finder/Explorer (whichever is right for you) and inspect the file extensions and sizes. I think you'll find you have RAW and JPG files.
  • canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2008
    15524779-Ti.gif - DPP will show one image for each, one for JPG and one for the RAW file. Open the folder in Finder/Explorer (whichever is right for you) and inspect the file extensions and sizes. I think you'll find you have RAW and JPG files.

Thanks Scott I have looked and I see all the images that appear in DPP, and have been duplicated, are all in Raw. I was wondering if DPP has processed them twice as I notice on the duplicated image it says 1 Cr2 respectively. I will know when I process more photos tomorrow if that is the case.
    Regards
    Bob