Riley 3 weeks old

mushymushy Registered Users Posts: 643 Major grins
edited November 19, 2008 in People
Took these during nudie time for our new little man Riley, he's still very unsure about being awake and not connected to a parent hence the look of concern on his face. Will work on un-cluttering the background next time too :wink

416573514_bLacm-XL.jpg

With his sleeping mate
419365024_r4UMo-XL.jpg

ok one more - not very happy with mum!
411084407_5WxZY-XL.jpg

Cheers for taking a look, feel free to comment, people pics and especially baby shots are new to me.
May I take your picture?

Comments

• sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2008
    What's wrong with you- all you have is a three week old to manage and you couldn't get rid of the background clutter? In case sleep deprivation has you confused, I'm kidding. #2 is my favorite, but I like the expression in #1. I also love crying baby pictures. It's just such a real part of the experience.

Congratulations on your little man. He's a keeper.

Caroline
  • mushymushy Registered Users Posts: 643 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2008
    What's wrong with you- all you have is a three week old to manage and you couldn't get rid of the background clutter? In case sleep deprivation has you confused, I'm kidding. #2 is my favorite, but I like the expression in #1. I also love crying baby pictures. It's just such a real part of the experience.

Congratulations on your little man. He's a keeper.

Caroline

Thanks Caroline, yeah we're pretty happy with the little man and we don't have plans on exchanging him for a puppy just yet rolleyes1.gif
    May I take your picture?