FS (US): LN 17-55 f2.8 W Hood & 2 PW Plus II

AaagogoAaagogo Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
edited November 24, 2008 in House of Canon
Putting up my 17-55 for sale, comes with box and everything, it's close to 1 year old, bought from B&H. Also comes with the Hood.

It goes on my 3rd body, meant for basketball remote setups and stuff, but since I don't do that setup anymore, I find that it's sitting in my bag all the time and I'm going to go to put the money down on strobes.

Hood has usual wear and tear, lens is flawless and sharp.

dsc00605xv9.jpg

Asking for USD850 insured shipping in Con US. I can take paypal, but mine is just a standard account, so I can only take NON-CREDIT card payments. I've not upgraded to not incur the Fee. Alternate way would be cashier's cheque or MO.

Also selling TWO(2) Pocket Wizards, bought them here on POTN, for same purposes, remote basketball rig, not using them no more, so going to put the money into upgrading my old AB wireless trigger into the new Cybersyncs.

Comes with box and everything, but the box is a little worn, at the tiny flap area.

Asking for USD320 with insured shipping to Con USA for the pair, since it's kinda weird for someone to buy just 1 PW, so I'm selling as a pair.

dsc00606du2.jpg

Same deal, I take paypal, but mine is just a standard account, so I can only take NON-CREDIT card payments. I've not upgraded to not incur the Fee. Alternate way would be cashier's cheque or MO.

Comments

• AaagogoAaagogo Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited November 24, 2008
    There is a live.com & Microsoft rebate going on

http://pages.ebay.com/cashbackoffer/terms.html

i will list this on ebay with a buy it now for anyone that is interested, but I will add on the ebay transaction fees.

I think after the rebate, the lens will be around $700. very good deal if you ask me.

let me know if anyone is interested.