Senior Session~day two

JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
edited November 21, 2008 in People
Samara and I went to beautiful Parke county for our outdoor session. I’m so glad that the weather was nicer than when we did the studio session. It was windy and a little chilly, but the sun was out and it was such a beautiful day.
I could seriously do Senior sessions for the rest of my life. I LOVE hanging out with Seniors, they are so much fun. All the seniors that I photographed are full of fun and are willing to try new things. Samara and I had a lot of laughs. Poor thing probably has thorns in her flag, lol.
420825733_Wqs9z-L.jpg
420827721_L7GDA-L.jpg
420829035_XeX6D-L.jpg
420965140_zpfVN-L.jpg
420965064_eUGYK-L.jpg
I love the way the sun filtered over her shirt. I didn't see it until I was editing.
420964513_Sr2vN-L.jpg
Love this image. Don't like the trash/box in the background, but I'm not that good at cloning and I didn't want to move it because this was someone's property.
421240890_LbAUc-L.jpg
421240829_2Rdhc-L.jpg
421534004_bBGN6-L.jpg
421533148_RJT5r-L.jpg

Comments

• Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2008
    Love these Julie!

-wireless flash on #s 1 & 2? (left of camera?....resting on the car or on a stand?)
  • JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2008
    Idlewild wrote:
    Love these Julie!

-wireless flash on #s 1 & 2? (left of camera?....resting on the car or on a stand?)

Believe it or not...not wireless flash. All natural light, no flash (I think, I'll have to look at her catchlights) ISO 800, I think.
  • picturegirlpicturegirl Registered Users Posts: 245 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2008
    Samara and I went to beautiful Parke county for our outdoor session. I’m so glad that the weather was nicer than when we did the studio session. It was windy and a little chilly, but the sun was out and it was such a beautiful day.
    I could seriously do Senior sessions for the rest of my life. I LOVE hanging out with Seniors, they are so much fun. All the seniors that I photographed are full of fun and are willing to try new things. Samara and I had a lot of laughs. Poor thing probably has thorns in her flag, lol.

I really likes these photos! Her skin looks really good too, did you do some smoothing? I am still tring to learn the skin smoothing techniques. I agree about hanging out with the Seniors, Senior shoots rank as one of my favorite shoots to do. Just having a hard time with booking as many as I would like to have. It has been really difficult to break into that. It seems a lot of the schools have their regular photographers that all the kids go to???
  • JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2008
    I really likes these photos! Her skin looks really good too, did you do some smoothing? I am still tring to learn the skin smoothing techniques.

I didn't have to do any skin smoothing on her. Usually I do smooth the skin, but like I said, for her...she has great skin. :o)
  • XanderturesXandertures Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
    edited November 21, 2008
    The lighting and coloring in number 8 is my favorite. Great job! Looks like you guys had a blast.
    Nikon D750 | Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8 | Nikkor 80-200 f/2.8 | Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G | SB-700 & 2 SB-600's - Powered by SmugMug!
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2008
    It appears that you did use flash on 1,2,and 3. Though the shadow on her neck from her sweater is a little hard, I still like them. Those three...along with 4 and 5 are my faves of the set. I have a girl to shoot in the spring who is on the flag squad at her school. I might just have to try something similar to your flag shot. Very nice!clap.gif