FS: Canon 20D + CAnon 55-250mm IS

relsah85relsah85 Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
edited December 18, 2008 in House of Canon
I have a mint 20D and canon 55-250mm IS lens for sale. I am the first owner for both items and the are well cared for items. The 20D has about 9,500 clicks while the canon 55-250 has only been used once on a trip this past summer. I bought the lens last may so it has plenty of warranty left. Both are in excellent working condition.

I have everything that the body and lens came with including the box. I will let both go for $640 shipped and paypaled.

other option is to put it up on fleabay for $680, so after the 30% live.com cashback it will be $480. I think this would be a steal at this price.

let me know if you are interested.

my fb page

Comments

• spdrcr37spdrcr37 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited November 25, 2008
    don't know anything about live.com cashback, what is that?

why are you selling? does it come with a card or any other extras? has it been serviced/cleaned lately?

thanks,

Travis
    relsah85 wrote:
    I have a mint 20D and canon 55-250mm IS lens for sale. I am the first owner for both items and the are well cared for items. The 20D has about 9,500 clicks while the canon 55-250 has only been used once on a trip this past summer. I bought the lens last may so it has plenty of warranty left. Both are in excellent working condition.

I have everything that the body and lens came with including the box. I will let both go for $640 shipped and paypaled.

other option is to put it up on fleabay for $680, so after the live.com cashback it will be $510. I think this would be a steal at this price.

let me know if you are interested.
  • relsah85relsah85 Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited December 2, 2008
    spdrcr37 wrote:
    don't know anything about live.com cashback, what is that?

why are you selling? does it come with a card or any other extras? has it been serviced/cleaned lately?

thanks,

Travis

for more info on the live.com / Microsoft cashback promo, click on this link. btw, the cashback is now at 30%

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=370529&t=1044322&highlight=live.com

the 20D and the lens both has the original box and all the accessories it came with including manuals and warranty card. the receipt for the lens is also included for warranty purposes. no, the camera and the lens has not been serviced and they are both in excellent and working conditions.

my fb page
  • SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2008
    sold?
    Pictures and Videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com
    Want faster uploading? Vote for FTP!