Options

Google, private galleries, mine

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited May 11, 2005 in SmugMug Support
It is almost 5 AM, but googling me can be very interesting and scary.

Almost everything I have written here, and everything in my smugmug galleries is on google, using one combination or another.

ginger+photography

ginger+dgrin

dgrin+folly

I can't remember what I plugged in, but I clicked on the last sharing site recommended on google and my private galleries came up.

not all of them, but enough..........

ginger (has this happened to any of you all? I changed my password last week, but that won't help now.)
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2005
    I just put a viewing password on it, but I have no idea what is happening.

Did I see the private galleries from google because I am on my own computer.

I didn't want to wait til tomorrow to check this out. Not that the cat isn't out of the bag...........or maybe I am just having a panic attack.

I made some comfort food, next I think I will breathe into a paper bag.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    It is almost 5 AM, but googling me can be very interesting and scary.

Almost everything I have written here, and everything in my smugmug galleries is on google, using one combination or another.

ginger+photography

ginger+dgrin

dgrin+folly

I can't remember what I plugged in, but I clicked on the last sharing site recommended on google and my private galleries came up.

not all of them, but enough..........

ginger (has this happened to any of you all? I changed my password last week, but that won't help now.)

ginger,

anything you post here on dgrin is available for the world to see - and google is grabbing it.

anything you put in a private gallery behind a password etc i cannot get to unless you put me on a sharegroup or give me a password.