Imagequix?

PixNWPixNW Registered Users Posts: 141 Major grins
edited November 22, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Has anyone tried Imagequix for online event hosting? I've been corresponding with Millers about a better way to work with them because I've always been so happy with their quality and customer service. Unlike smugmug (which I know will be changing) Millers ships everything out in very nice, protected packaging that looks like it came from a professional.

Millers told me that with Imagequix I can select Millers as my lab, and offer any of the products available from Millers. It's somewhat better than some of the limits placed on what is available through Millers own online hosting options. They offer the option of having the order sent to you, and then you submit it to the lab, or they take care of everything and the lab sends your prints and products directly to your customers. One thing I really enjoy about Millers is that their packaging makes it look like everything came straight from you.

The one fly in the ointment is that Imagequix charges to upload photo's, though you get upload credits for purchases from your events. If you're actually selling enough to be worthwhile, I think that the upload charge/credit could become a moot point.

I'd be curious about any experience anyone has had with Imagequix, no matter which lab you're using for order fullfillment. My initial impression is that if Millers has partnered with them that they must be pretty high quality.
Canon 1D Mark IIN
Canon 350D
24-70 2.8L
70-200 2.8L IS
580EX II
1.4x Extender
Gitzo 3531 w/ RRS BH-55 Ballhead
RRS L-Plate, quick release clamp and plates