Baby swing

ToshidoToshido Registered Users Posts: 759 Major grins
edited November 24, 2008 in People
baby-swing.jpg

Starting to play with manual mode, flash outdoors, and RAW conversions all at once.

Rebel XT, 70-200 f/2.8L IS, 430EX flash
F/2.8
1/500 s
ISO-400
Focal length 125mm

Cropping is not standard. Cropped for my 1680x1050 moniter and a little extra was left on right hand side on purpose to allow just enough dead space for the windows sidebar.

Comments

• DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2008
    Hey, Toshido,

I moved your post here to People because the Whipping Post is for your best, portfolio level work. Not your "starting to play" with stuff work.

Nice shot, it's all good. But the Whipping Post requires you to put more thought into what you post there.

thumb.gif
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • KelMarieKelMarie Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited November 24, 2008
    Great Capture! That's preciousthumb.gif
    ~Kelly~:marlin
    Facebook
    "Although life may lead you where you least expect it, you can have faith it's where you're meant to be."
  • ToshidoToshido Registered Users Posts: 759 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2008
    DavidTO wrote:
    Hey, Toshido,

I moved your post here to People because the Whipping Post is for your best, portfolio level work. Not your "starting to play" with stuff work.

Nice shot, it's all good. But the Whipping Post requires you to put more thought into what you post there.

thumb.gif

This is my best. First picture in a few months that I am actually really happy with. The only thing I would have done differently on this to make it really my best would be the cropping to a standard photo size. Likely removing a little from the right side to bring it to standard proportions.
    I was just explaining the new things I was doing, but no sweat. I am sure I can still get some good comments from here.