Options

Best way to kill a dust bunny?

nightshadownightshadow Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
edited November 24, 2008 in Finishing School
I took some pictures for a friend at a wedding, the original photog got sick. I took both bodies and shot some group photos outside against the plain white wall (natural light). Sometime around the fourth photo I took with this body (used for the outdoor stuff only) a dust bunny attached itself to the middle of the sensor. On most of the photos, this showed up on a man's shirt and was not that hard to clone out. In one photo I would like to salvage, it showed up in the nape of a three year old's neck. Since the neck and shoulders are not comparatively flat and evenly lit like the shirts, I am not having much success with the clone stamp. Suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    du8diedu8die Registered Users Posts: 358 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2008
    Can you post the image?
    H2 Photography - Blog - Facebook - Twitter

Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.

Why do people post their equipment in their sig. Isn't it kind of like bragging? That having been said...

Canon 40d Gripped (x2), Rebel (Original), Canon 70-200 f/2.8 USM L, Canon 300 f/4, Tamron 28-75 f/2.8, Canon 50mm f/1.8, Canon 17-55 f/3.5-5.6, ThinkTank Airport TakeOff
  • Options
    nightshadownightshadow Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited November 24, 2008
    http://photos.patrickslayton.com/IMG_3232.jpg

I have not done much with this copy, just some minor tweaking. I know it needs cropping and all, but not much point in bothering if I can't fix her neck.