A more vintage bicycle

david-lowdavid-low Registered Users Posts: 752 Major grins
edited November 24, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
The slimy thing is certainly a result of water run-off from the weep holes of the retaining wall thru' the years with the vintage bicycle parking there adding to the years.

423509372_5Ha7E-M.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2008
    david-low wrote:
    The slimy thing is certainly a result of water run-off from the weep holes of the retaining wall thru' the years with the vintage bicycle parking there adding to the years.

Wonder why that bike has two different sized wheels on it headscratch.gif
    or is it just the angle you took it on that makes it look like the back wheel is much larger than the front wheel?

I like the mixture of colours on the wall, and the light conditions thumb.gif
    ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • david-lowdavid-low Registered Users Posts: 752 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2008
    Skippy wrote:
    Wonder why that bike has two different sized wheels on it headscratch.gif
    or is it just the angle you took it on that makes it look like the back wheel is much larger than the front wheel?

I like the mixture of colours on the wall, and the light conditions thumb.gif
    ... Skippy :D

Hi Skippy,

Thanks for your interest.

i wouldn't want a flat shot and intentionally shifted the rear at an angle towards me. Looks quite distorted actually and may not be a good choice. And coupled with the fact that the rear wheel was raised up with the bicycle stand.

Cheers