Presbyterian @ UGA - men's basketball

cecilccecilc Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
edited November 24, 2008 in Sports
Hi all ....

Had a chance to shoot the Presbyterian Blue Hose playing up at Athens against UGA last Friday. UGA wound up winning the game by 8, but at one point in the 2nd half, Presbyterian was actually ahead by about 4. Here are a few images from that game ....

pc_uga-0001.jpg

pc_uga-0002.jpg

pc_uga-0003.jpg

pc_uga-0004.jpg

Thanks for looking ... as always, critiques and reviews are welcomed and appreciated !!
Cecil
Atlanta, Georgia
Photos at SportsShooter

Comments

• BlueHoseJacketBlueHoseJacket Registered Users Posts: 509 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2008
    GO Blue Hose!!!!!! my alma mater. From what I have read, the Hose played well and even led in the second half. The final score was a respectable 55-47. The Hose are playing their 2nd year at Div I and taking on some of the big boys...including Duke to open the season. PC (Presbyterian College) has a student body totaling about 1250 students, I think UGA may have fraternities with more people:D.

Great shot Cecil..it looks like UGA has upgraded the lighting in the Stegasorous.

GO HOSE!...GO JACKETS!

To Hell With Georgia!
  • cecilccecilc Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2008
    GO Blue Hose!!!!!! my alma mater.

Blake .... I got these up here because I knew that you'd be around !!

Take care, man .... hope to see you again this spring when lacrosse season starts ....
    Cecil
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Photos at SportsShooter
  • BlueHoseJacketBlueHoseJacket Registered Users Posts: 509 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2008
    Cecil..thanks for posting those pictures...here is one I took last year when the my Blue Hose visited my Yellow Jackets...man was I torn.

240457335_iBXdU-L.jpg
  • cecilccecilc Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2008
    ...man was I torn.

Yea, I can see how you'd be a "man divided" over that game !!

There was quite a vocal "PC group" up at UGA Friday ... I thought maybe one of them might have been you ....
    Cecil
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Photos at SportsShooter