How do you do your own picture package workarounds?

surrealphotosurrealphoto Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited November 28, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Howdy all,

I'm new here and actually new to running a studio. I have already had requests for picture packages and with how my accountant is processing things (no sales tax) I MUST do everything through SM (meaning that at no time can tangible goods touch my hands).:scratch

What are some methods that you have thought of to work around the lack of picture packages and coupons? I have run across some threads, but they are scattered about. I know it is a lot to ask, but if you all can sound in on this one thread it might not just help me, but others as well.

I thank you all in advance,

Sarah:lust

Comments

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2008
    I'm new here and actually new to running a studio. I have already had requests for picture packages and with how my accountant is processing things (no sales tax) I MUST do everything through SM (meaning that at no time can tangible goods touch my hands).headscratch.gif

What are some methods that you have thought of to work around the lack of picture packages and coupons? I have run across some threads, but they are scattered about. I know it is a lot to ask, but if you all can sound in on this one thread it might not just help me, but others as well.
    Hi Sarah and welcome to Dgrin! wave.gif

How about adding PayPal or Google Checkout to a gallery on where you would like to offer packages? Here's how to do that.
    Once you received the money for the package from your customer, you can drop-ship the prints to them by ordering them via SmugMug yourself and having them shipped directly to your customer.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero