Options

home page / gallery / move up move down?

ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
edited May 11, 2005 in SmugMug Support
What's it do? I click these buttons and the page redraws but nothing seems to have changed. Checked the help pages, but couldn't find a clue.
If not now, when?

Comments

• Options
    onethumbonethumb Administrators Posts: 1,269 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2005
    rutt wrote:
    What's it do? I click these buttons and the page redraws but nothing seems to have changed. Checked the help pages, but couldn't find a clue.

It re-orders the three main sections: Keywords, Date, and Galleries. Date is hidden, so that's probably what you're seeing. If you turn showGoodies on, you'll probably see it move around.

For now, it just lets you decide whether you want Keywords above or below your Galleries. I prefer above, others prefer below.

Don
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2005
    rutt wrote:

rutt, it's pretty simple... go to your control panel and enable another feature for your homepage.. such as friends and family... then, you use the move up/down buttons to position those features (friends/family, communities, keywords, galleries...)

you, like me, probably like me, have only galleries enabled on your homepage. that's why it doesn't move :D

ok? deal.gif