customer selections

leiftvleiftv Registered Users Posts: 219 Major grins
edited November 25, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have a customer who made selections of photos, can I see their cart so I can pick the photos that I need to fix?

Comments

• JohnBiggsJohnBiggs Registered Users Posts: 841 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2008
    leiftv wrote:
    I have a customer who made selections of photos, can I see their cart so I can pick the photos that I need to fix?

If you have processing delay turned on for that gallery, all they have to do is place the order, then you can see the order in your sales screen. This will let you replace any image, adjust the crop, etc.
    Canon Gear: 5D MkII, 30D, 85 1.2 L, 70-200 2.8 IS L, 17-40mm f4 L, 50 1.4, 580EX, 2x 580EXII, Canon 1.4x TC, 300 f4 IS L, 100mm 2.8 Macro, 100-400 IS L
    Other Gear: Olympus E-PL1, Pan 20 1.7, Fuji 3D Camera, Lensbaby 2.0, Tamron 28-75 2.8, Alien Bees lighting, CyberSyncs, Domke, HONL, FlipIt.
    ~ Gear Pictures
  • leiftvleiftv Registered Users Posts: 219 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2008
    They want me to just do the order and deliver it to them, instead of placing the order themselves. Any other suggestion would be great.
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2008
    leiftv wrote:
    They want me to just do the order and deliver it to them, instead of placing the order themselves. Any other suggestion would be great.
    There have been a few asking for this, but none has found a solution yet.

All the info is on the cart page though and a messy way would be to have
    them click "page source" and copy into a text file and send that to you. Might
    even be a way to parce the photos out using Excel.

Just tried it and could easily find the four photos that I thru in the cart using search.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • JohnBiggsJohnBiggs Registered Users Posts: 841 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2008
    leiftv wrote:

I wouldn't do it. I'd make them order the prints.

Another option could be for them to write down the image numbers, email them to you with number and sizes of prints. Its a pain but then I would email them back a contact sheet with all the details of their order for a final 'sign-off'.
    Canon Gear: 5D MkII, 30D, 85 1.2 L, 70-200 2.8 IS L, 17-40mm f4 L, 50 1.4, 580EX, 2x 580EXII, Canon 1.4x TC, 300 f4 IS L, 100mm 2.8 Macro, 100-400 IS L
    Other Gear: Olympus E-PL1, Pan 20 1.7, Fuji 3D Camera, Lensbaby 2.0, Tamron 28-75 2.8, Alien Bees lighting, CyberSyncs, Domke, HONL, FlipIt.
    ~ Gear Pictures