Options

Customizing Shopping Cart

talljamztalljamz Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited November 24, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi all,

Firstly, I'm currently a power user considering going onto a pro account in order to try to make some pocket money from my photos. Plus, I currently live on the Pacific Coast of Mexico, so in terms of photographic inspiration it can't get much better.

I'm trying to figure out how the shopping cart works when your have a pro account. In the power account, I can basically switch the cart "on or off", thats it. In the pro account I know that you can select the pricing, and select a print format or product to be unavailable by putting "0". Is this the same for the books (My Canvas + Blurb). I ask this because ideally I'd like users to be able to buy prints, and, if say if I do a portrait shoot, I'd like to be able to create the book and offer it to them online. If they see the "build a book" link they could do it themselves - which would obviously be cheaper than the price I would charge them.

So, to cut a long post short : Can I keep the "Buy Print" option but remove the "Buy books" Option.

Thanks,

Jamie
www.jamierobinson.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2008
    Hi wave.gif

The books and more stuff is only available to you, not visitors or customers.
  • Options
    talljamztalljamz Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited November 24, 2008
    Funny, just after sending the post I took another look at my galleries and noticed the "Owner Buy" heading above the book and other stuff ...

Thanks for getting back to me,

J

Andy wrote:
    Hi wave.gif

The books and more stuff is only available to you, not visitors or customers.