Options

How do customers receive digital downloads?

emiliewasmyeveemiliewasmyeve Registered Users Posts: 127 Major grins
edited November 25, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hello! I just had a customer place a HUGE order from their gallery---including several original downloads. She just e-mailed me asking, "how does SmugMug send me the original downloads?"

Because clients have never asked this question before, I always assumed that it was an easy process. Now, I'm wondering... how do the customers get the downloads?

Should she have been prompted after her purchase? What if she closed the weather?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2008
    Hello! I just had a customer place a HUGE order from their gallery---including several original downloads. She just e-mailed me asking, "how does SmugMug send me the original downloads?"

Because clients have never asked this question before, I always assumed that it was an easy process. Now, I'm wondering... how do the customers get the downloads?
    It's terribly easy :) When she finished her purchase she had buttons in her window to download the file(s). She also got an email from us with the links.

Should she have been prompted after her purchase? What if she closed the weather?
    Closed the weather? I'm not following.

Anyhow, if you or she writes us with the order# we can re-send the order confirmation email thumb.gif
  • Options
    emiliewasmyeveemiliewasmyeve Registered Users Posts: 127 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2008
    Ha! Sorry... I was looking at the window as I was typing that and apparenetly I can't multi-task. ne_nau.gif I meant to say, "what if she closed the window?"

Either way, it is good to know that she is e-mailed a link to the files. Thanks so much!