This is my first pic on this forum...
For a jewellery creator
hope you'll enjoy, thanks for the C&C

patrickbellair98.jpg

Comments

• pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,703 moderator
    edited November 27, 2008
    Welcome to dgrin, Patrick! thumb.gif

Folks, take a look at his gallery - he has some spectacular work there.

I am looking forward to seeing more of your work here on dgrin.
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2008
    Welcome! Very nice work!thumb.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited November 28, 2008
    pathfinder wrote:
    Folks, take a look at his gallery - he has some spectacular work there.

15524779-Ti.gif Wonderful!

Welcome to Dgrin, Patrick. wave.gif Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
  • patrickbellairpatrickbellair Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited November 28, 2008
  • SnowgirlSnowgirl Registered Users Posts: 2,155 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2008
    Excellent work!
    Creating visual and verbal images that resonate with you.
    http://www.imagesbyceci.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ImagesByCeci
    Picadilly, NB, Canada
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2008
    Your work is a level to aspire to. Have you actually shot for the companies that you have named on your fashion images?

Thanks for sharing. Welcome to Digital Grin...one of the best forums anywhere.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • glennpglennp Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2008
    Wow! Some great shots in your gallery. Welcome and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

glenn
  • RebeccaHelmRebeccaHelm Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited November 28, 2008
    Wow Patrick!

It's an honor to have you here! To stay your work is outstanding is a bit of an understatement. I really enjoyed looking through your gallery. You are a master of light and composition! Every one of your pictures seemed to glow. And your models really seem to love the camera- looking at you with such intense eyes! It's a sign that the person behind the camera has a special talent.

Do you also direct the makeup? (sorry if this is a silly question, I'm not very familiar with beauty/fashion photography, although I'm inspired by your work to learn more!)
  • patrickbellairpatrickbellair Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited November 29, 2008
    Ed911 wrote:
    Your work is a level to aspire to. Have you actually shot for the companies that you have named on your fashion images?

Thanks for sharing. Welcome to Digital Grin...one of the best forums anywhere.

Hello, the company on the shot i did, are really small companies, and i try to work as hard as possible, cause i would like to work with greatest company, like dior chanel dolce & gabana (i am dreaming) so i have to work hard hard, cause i'm kind of beginner i started shooting 2 years ago... Thanks a lot for your great message, it goes to my hearth iloveyou.gif

Wow Patrick!

It's an honor to have you here! To stay your work is outstanding is a bit of an understatement. I really enjoyed looking through your gallery. You are a master of light and composition! Every one of your pictures seemed to glow. And your models really seem to love the camera- looking at you with such intense eyes! It's a sign that the person behind the camera has a special talent.

Do you also direct the makeup? (sorry if this is a silly question, I'm not very familiar with beauty/fashion photography, although I'm inspired by your work to learn more!)

Thanks, thanks thanks ;)
    for the makeup i work with two guys, they are very talentuous, and we work together, on what we will do the next shoot, so every picture is a team picture, makeup artist, hair men, model, and photographer, but finally i try to really direct every member of my team in order to have exactly the result i have in mind... :D