Maestro!

Murphy66Murphy66 Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
edited November 29, 2008 in People
There are conductors and then there are Maestros! More shots and more about the shoot at my blog www.studiomarcotte.com.

(PS Not selling anything, just sharing...)

maestro1.jpg

maestro3.jpg
www.MarcottePhotography.com is my portfolio and www.StudioMarcotte.com is my blog.

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited November 29, 2008
    Very expressive. I wonder if the first shot might not look better if you cropped out the large score on the left and some of the top. Just a thought.

Cheers,
  • patrickbellairpatrickbellair Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited November 29, 2008
    hi, i think your speed, was a little bit too slow (mouvement blur on the maestro) and your image is burned on some parts, maybe nexte time try to work on these two difficullts points ;)
  • Murphy66Murphy66 Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2008
    hi, i think your speed, was a little bit too slow (mouvement blur on the maestro) and your image is burned on some parts, maybe nexte time try to work on these two difficullts points ;)

The lighting was horrible, I was already up to a high ISO. As he moved he went from a well lit spot to a dark spot. I had to guesstimate the camera settings and just shoot. But thanks!
    www.MarcottePhotography.com is my portfolio and www.StudioMarcotte.com is my blog.