Anna on the beach

NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
edited December 16, 2008 in People
This is part two of my Saturday shoot. By this time I realized at least some of the mistakes I made while shooting Julz and tried to fix them.

1. This is Anna:

426576282_XRXMX-XL.jpg

2. I liked her "on the rocks" hot look:

426576293_7W8Nq-XL.jpg

3. In fact she was so hot I had to ask her to cool herself down, which she did:

426576403_E6h3Q-XL.jpg

4. Apparently one bottle was not enough, so we decided to use the Pacific itself:

426576527_q7KuE-XL.jpg

5. .. where she strangely became even hotter ;-)

426576617_Bn3gq-XL.jpg

Enjoy! C&C welcome!
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• roentarreroentarre Registered Users Posts: 497 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2008
    She is simply gorgeous!

Your lighting technique is simply superb

She does look a little cold though.clap.gif :ivar wings.gif
  • patrickbellairpatrickbellair Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited November 29, 2008
    at what time did you shoot this image ??
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2008
    roentarre wrote:
    She is simply gorgeous!

Your lighting technique is simply superb

She does look a little cold though.clap.gif :ivar wings.gif
    Thank you! thumb.gif
    And yes, it was rather cold. deal.gif While this is not Oregon, it's not Baja either. All the girls were pretty brave to go into water while keeping their smiles on their faces...bowdown.gif
    edited November 29, 2008
    at what time did you shoot this image ??
    I believe the whole shoot took place between 10am and 1pm. It was a bit overcast though ne_nau.gif
  • cerpintorcerpintor Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited November 30, 2008
    Something about the lighting on these puts me off. If this set didn't include the last 2 shots where I can see she's definitely on a beach, I'd have guessed the session was done indoors with a printed backdrop. The lighting on her skin just looks too artificial to me and almost removes her from the scene she's in.

Just to add a caveat to that - it's not a criticism, just an opinion based on gut reaction. I have no technical know-how whatsoever so certainly could not improve on them or even suggest how it might be done. I'm just saying what I felt when I saw them.
    edited November 30, 2008
    cerpintor wrote:
    Something about the lighting on these puts me off. If this set didn't include the last 2 shots where I can see she's definitely on a beach, I'd have guessed the session was done indoors with a printed backdrop. The lighting on her skin just looks too artificial to me and almost removes her from the scene she's in.

Just to add a caveat to that - it's not a criticism, just an opinion based on gut reaction. I have no technical know-how whatsoever so certainly could not improve on them or even suggest how it might be done. I'm just saying what I felt when I saw them.
    Laughing.gif I should have had a really large studio to hit that rock in rolleyes1.gif
    Thanks for the feedback!
  • grimacegrimace Registered Users Posts: 1,537 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2008
    Nice job Nik!! I actually like the lighting on the 1st couple of shots. Well done for a beach shot!!
    edited December 16, 2008
    grimace wrote:
    Nice job Nik!! I actually like the lighting on the 1st couple of shots. Well done for a beach shot!!
    Thanks, Adam! thumb.gif I'll get better, I promise. Only in a few months - now it's too damn cold :-) rolleyes1.gif