Options

Yosemite-ridges& misc.

larklark Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
edited May 13, 2005 in Landscapes
These are kinda random....I'll post more over the weekend, we're doing Staff Education week(nothing but inservice work all week!).
I enjoyed being with(and meeting) everyone..what a wonderful, and talented group of really nice people!

This first one is taken from Tunnel View of El Cap...the free jumpers run down this, jump and open their parachutes...wild!
21870030-M.jpg
the next two are ridgetops on oppisite sides of the valley at BridalVeil Falls
21869800-M.jpg
and ridgetop #2
21870036-M.jpg
Then there is this not-so -good one of the woodpecker BIF
(these guys are small AND fast..and I need to practice)
21870038-M.jpg
This is the wonderful Dee...you can almost see the picture being composed in the expression on her face...she sees thing we don't normally see and is quite a trooper(doesn't give up)....it was nice shooting with you Dee!
21870040-M.jpg
These two ladies were way up on a cliff, sharing a banana or a candy bar(not sure which)...wonder what they were talking about?
21870034-M.jpg
and finally there was love in the valley!
21870043-M.jpg
the above picture is of our fearless leader Don(onethumb) and his lovely wife Liz.......you guys were great, had a lot of class, and made a superb trip wonderful for me...thank you! Great to get to know you!

More pics coming later,
Den
den.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    edited May 12, 2005
    Why didn't the other pics show up?
    Oh well, guess you'l have to click on them.....sorry ne_nau.gif
    den.smugmug.com
  • Options
    DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2005
    Mystery solved
    lark wrote:

Just figured this out today. Do you see on the same line as the B I U and the paragraph symbols, continue on till you see the yellow box with the mountain on it.

First copy the photo's URL, then click on the yellow mountain, move the cursor past the and paste your URL (no spaces) then click on the yellow mountain icon again... that should fix it!
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2005
    lark wrote:

instead of clicking the yellow mountain icon, you clicked the blue globe/paperclip icon and so the resulting tags were [*url] and [*/url] instead of the required [*img] and [/img] as you has correctly done in your first pic. (of course, no asterisks!) i fixed 'em for you, denny.

nice set, great to meet you in person, had a lovely time!
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2005
    Allllllrighty SNOW I see Snow
    Wow...........real snow even clap.gif how cool is that ! :D

Awwwww I wish I had of gone with you guys and gals, snow is just soooo cool isn't it..... hmmmmmm now I could see how a Red Cherry Ripe would have fitted into that picture :lol nicely done Mr Williams.......

Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited May 12, 2005
    Skippy wrote:
    Wow...........real snow even clap.gif how cool is that ! :D

Awwwww I wish I had of gone with you guys and gals, snow is just soooo cool isn't it..... hmmmmmm now I could see how a Red Cherry Ripe would have fitted into that picture :lol nicely done Mr Williams.......

Skippy (Australia)

Thank you all for the help! Many more on their way(I shot 560).
    Skippy, c'mon up for Zion.......we'll capture wierd and wonderful bugs for you! Can't you just see us all traipsing in at the end of the day and each of us laying some bug of somekind at Skippy's feet!!HaHa!!! "Here ya go...nice little critter huh? Not sure what it is but you can have it." HeHe! Love to have you up here! DGrinner's are a great group of people, ask Gus..........He'll probably want to come with you!
    :D
    den.smugmug.com
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2005
    lark wrote:
    Thank you all for the help! Many more on their way(I shot 560).
    Skippy, c'mon up for Zion.......we'll capture wierd and wonderful bugs for you! Can't you just see us all traipsing in at the end of the day and each of us laying some bug of somekind at Skippy's feet!!HaHa!!! "Here ya go...nice little critter huh? Not sure what it is but you can have it." HeHe! Love to have you up here! DGrinner's are a great group of people, ask Gus..........He'll probably want to come with you!
    :D

skippy can only come if she brings extra cherry ripes.
  • Options
    edited May 12, 2005
    andy wrote:
    skippy can only come if she brings extra cherry ripes.

Yeah!!!! I second that! I really really like them eek7.gifne_nau.gif dunno how I got so into them headscratch.gif Ive got this connection in Oz, he says he'll send me whatever I need from now on, as long as I use only him......keeps checking back to see how I'm doing or if I "need anything".....sounds sorta like, reminds me of .... :uhoh
    These cherry ripes might be causing a problem.......

Den
    den.smugmug.com
  • Options
    SusanBSusanB Registered Users Posts: 281 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2005
    Nice series Den, I especially enjoy the captions that go with them. thumb.gif Good catch getting the bif. clap.gif After reading your recent post- I'm not even going to think about cherry ripes eek7.gif :uhoh

Susan