Some Help on Challenge #13 Please

liflanderliflander Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
edited November 30, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hi Folks.
I entered #1 below for Diffuse/Clarity, but thinking that #2 may have more impact. Please let me know which you would enter.
Thanks,
Mark

#1 The Seer
427014566_PkCLn-O.jpg

#2: Tarantula Brazil
427111767_s8x4y-O.jpg

Comments

• RebeccaHelmRebeccaHelm Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited November 30, 2008
    I like them both! Number 2 fits the theme more literally, where as without the title I wouldn't know how number 1 fit. I also think number 2 is a really interesting shot, something you don't see every day. I guess which one you choose depends on how you feel they fit the theme, as they are both very good shots. I personally like #2, but don't use me as your only sample, I sometimes fall outside the norm :)

Good job either way! thumb.gif
  • pyroPrints.compyroPrints.com Registered Users Posts: 1,383 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2008
    I like them both! Number 2 fits the theme more literally, where as without the title I wouldn't know how number 1 fit. I also think number 2 is a really interesting shot, something you don't see every day. I guess which one you choose depends on how you feel they fit the theme, as they are both very good shots. I personally like #2, but don't use me as your only sample, I sometimes fall outside the norm :)

Good job either way! thumb.gif
    15524779-Ti.gif
    pyroPrints.com (my little t-shirt shop)
    pyroPrints.com/5819572 The Photo Section
  • liflanderliflander Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2008
    thanks
    Thanks for the comments. For me, #1 addresses the theme because the light coming through the eye is diffused, according to the definition of diffused. It is light being spread out through the air, diffused through the eye of the sculpture (which happens to be a burner from an old stove).

I may switch to #2, because it seems to have more appeal as an image.
    Cheers,
    Mark
    15524779-Ti.gif