I entered this one

427147686_7mkqw-XL.jpg

But also considering this one:

427149101_hLzTh-XL.jpg
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• RebeccaHelmRebeccaHelm Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited November 30, 2008
    They are both lovely but I personally like #1. Just a thought- they both are great but in terms of how they fit the theme I’m a little fuzzy. Maybe if you selectively blur parts of number 1, but perhaps leave the eyes and head of the snake clear? It could look very cool. Just a thought! Great job either way! thumb.gif
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2008
    They are both lovely but I personally like #1. Just a thought- they both are great but in terms of how they fit the theme I’m a little fuzzy. Maybe if you selectively blur parts of number 1, but perhaps leave the eyes and head of the snake clear? It could look very cool. Just a thought! Great job either way! thumb.gif
    Thank you! thumb.gif
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2008
    I like #1, but the "amputated" finger looks a little weird and I'm not sure how a judge is going to see that. ne_nau.gif

#2 is gorgeous and I can see where it meets the clarity portion of the theme. The backlighting is really well done. Of the two, this one's my favorite. BTW - how on earth did she get where she's standing wearing those stiletto heels? eek7.gif
    edited November 30, 2008
    richtersl wrote:
    I like #1, but the "amputated" finger looks a little weird and I'm not sure how a judge is going to see that. ne_nau.gif

#2 is gorgeous and I can see where it meets the clarity portion of the theme. The backlighting is really well done. Of the two, this one's my favorite. BTW - how on earth did she get where she's standing wearing those stiletto heels? eek7.gif

Linda,
    thanks! thumb.gif
    I hear ya about the finger.. I actually have a large non-cropped version, but I thought it has less impact.. I'll marinate on it.

She walked there barefoot (through the hip deep cold water no less ince it's an island:-) and put the heels on when she got herself in position.
    edited November 30, 2008
    FWIW, I updated the 1st shot to include the rest of the index finger:-) Hit F5 to update...