Connie and the Dogwood

MHughesMHughes Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
edited May 12, 2005 in People
I had so much fun, when we arrived on Friday I promised myself I was going to make her my subject. So I took alot I have to say my best pictures were of her how can I go wrong she is a beautiful subject. I wanted to say thanks to everyone that took time to make her feel like part of the group.

She was great I worried she might be bored being the only kid, I think being an only child and we don't treat her like a baby is why she handles this so well. Besides she has a great eye like her daddy when it comes to taken pictures we have hers framed in the house. We are very proud of her...

21903781-M.jpg

" Let them be Little"
[size=-1][/size] "A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know." -Diane Arbus-

Comments

• jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,009 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2005
    you have a lot to be proud of you and Ed have done a great job Connie is a fantastic kid all those hrs and we never had 1 problem you think she would get bored -- the shot came out thumb.gifthumb.gif I have been waiting for you to post it nice and sweet clap.gif
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2005
    Lovely image thumb.gif
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2005
    Missy that is one great shot! I was amazed at how your daughter fit right in. I should have brought my niece along.
  • MHughesMHughes Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited May 12, 2005
    Thank you guys, I chimped and couldn't wait to process that picture. As you can see even Jeff was waiting on it.

Thank you Jeff, I had to reedit it after all it was late I think I made it to dark so hopefully this is even better.
    [size=-1][/size] "A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know." -Diane Arbus-